| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Plaisance in September is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 13 days.
- In September the skies in Plaisance are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:21 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plaisance September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Plaisance, Mauritius
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Plaisance:
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1123.6 kms (698.2 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1050.4 kms (652.7 miles) NW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1000.3 kms (621.6 miles) NW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 906.7 kms (563.4 miles) WNW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1083.5 kms (673.3 miles) W
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) NNW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 953 kms (592.2 miles) W
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) WSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 972 kms (604 miles) W
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1104.7 kms (686.5 miles) W