| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Plaisance in July is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of water is released across on average 16 days.
- In July the blue above Plaisance is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:38 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plaisance July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Plaisance, Mauritius
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Plaisance:
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1123.6 kms (698.2 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1050.4 kms (652.7 miles) NW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1000.3 kms (621.6 miles) NW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 906.7 kms (563.4 miles) WNW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1083.5 kms (673.3 miles) W
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) NNW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 953 kms (592.2 miles) W
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) WSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 972 kms (604 miles) W
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1104.7 kms (686.5 miles) W